Training at The Bridge
The Bridge MPS has its very own in-house training department, offering high quality training solutions in a wide range of subjects.
Training can be delivered from our purpose built training suites or direct to you within your own business premises, school, college or youth group and can be tailored to professionals, young people and individuals alike.
Staffed by fully qualified tutors who deliver both accredited and non-accredited courses, our aims and objectives are to always give training participants the skills required to develop knowledge and practical skills in a wide range of areas.
Please find details below of the current accredited and non-accredited courses offered by The Bridge MPS.
Courses Currently Offered
- Self Management
- Money Management
- Stress Management
- Confidence Building
- Preparing to Volunteer
- Interview Skills
- LGBT+ Awareness in the Workplace
- LGBT+ Healthy Relationships
- LGBT+ Awareness for Young People
- Communication Skills (Speaking to a Group)
- Parenting (Positive Parenting by Care for the Family)
- Time out for Parents
- The Early Years
- Time out for Juniors
- Time out for Teenagers
- Time out for Special Needs
- Time out for Dads
- Anger Management
- Mentoring Skills
- Train the Trainer
- Peer Mentoring
- Completing and Using a Curriculum Vitae
- Planning and Preparation for Work Experience
- Looking for Work
- Filling in a Job Application
- Alcohol Awareness
- Understanding Sexually Transmitted Infections
Courses are accredited by:
Course schedules including dates, times and more information relating to each course can now be found on our events page.
Get in touch
If you would like to know more about our training courses or are thinking about enrolling on a course and would like more information please contact Katie on 01656 647 891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can fill in the contact form listed on this page.